{ REVIEW } Thayers Rose Petal Witch Hazel Toner


Hello and happy Monday everyone. This entry is gonna be different from my usual posts cause this time, I will be reviewing a beauty product - Thayers Rose Petal Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera in conjunction with The Butterfly Project X Natta Cosme. I'm so glad that i can be chosen as one of the beauty blogger for this particular project.

* * First of all,I would like to ask whether have you apply toner after cleansing your face every single time? Do you know toning your skin is important for your skin?Now let start my post by sharing you guys the importance of toning skin. Generally , toning skin will helps you to lower the skins pH level, calm your skin and it helps to balance the skin after cleanser and before moisturizer. Thus you should included toning in your daily skin care regime from now on.

And the best part is The Butterfly Project X Natta Cosme is so generous for sending this awesome product to me which is Thayers Rose Petal Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera Formula. Check out their packaging. Impressive isn't? 


Let's us unbox it and see what's inside this box.

A bottle of Thayers toner that wrapped by bubble wrap to prevent any kind of breakage or damage. 

A sachet of Egyptian All Purpose Skin Cream. If you're interested at this, you can purchase a full size/jar via  Natta Cosme official website too.

Lovely letters from Natta Cosme Team.

I'm sure you guys familiar about fortune cookies but how about fortune medicine? hehehe.

I have been using this product for a week and i able to observe some changes on my face such as my face feel hydrates every single time after i've used it , and the Witch Hazel properties in this toner helps me to tighten my pores and aloe vera enables me to achieve supple skin ever. 

Additionally, this product is 

 ✓ Paraben-free 

✓ Propylene Glycol-Free 

✓Un-Distilled Witch Hazel 

✓ Moisturizes 

✓Cleanses

 ✓Alcohol-free


If you are looking for organic products w/o any harsh elements, this is the good toner you can invest in this cause i really love this after using for only a week.

Direction to use: Apply with a cotton ball or soft pad to cleanse,soften,refresh and moisturize skin. Use anytime throughout the day as softening refresher. And not forgetting to tell you guys,it smells really good just like a bundle of roses right in front of me.


Last but not least, i really appreciate Natta Cosme for sending this awesome product for me. Do check out their official website @ http://www.nattacosme.com/ 

Or hit a like for their facebook page @ http://www.facebook.com/NattaCosme.  

If you are around Seremban area,you can actually visit their actual shop at No 106,Jalan S2D32,City Centre, Seremban 2, 70300, Seremban.

If you're interested in getting one for yourself, here's a good new for you cause Natta Cosme will be giving exclusive discount for my readers by quoting " LOVEBT " for RM5 discount for purchase that above RM50. Exp on 15/01/2014.


Have fun shopping everyone.
 Till next time. :)

1 comment

  1. I LOVE THIS STUFF. I use it at least twice a day. Because it is alcohol free, it doesn't dry out your skin but leaves it feeling clean and refreshed. I'm never going back to those harsh toners... source - http://deadseaproductstore.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© SERENELETICIA. ALL IMAGE COPYRIGHTED BY SERENELETICIA.