Weekly Updates \ Instagram Updates

 Just hold Vietnam posts for some days and will definitely continue soon cause i'm still editing those photos..Yea zillion of them have to be edited and compiled..Also blog something different like updates for how's my holiday life so far instead of keep blogging about my travel journey just in case you get bored..

Well..Shouldn't rant any further..

First and foremost,i've my haircut done..Wanted to cut off the dry and stubborn split ends..Tried semi-bang this time and I gonna keep my fringe long this time..It'd be hard and takes really long and have to stand with this length..UGH..

Wore this cute polka dots skirt that i've bought from my trip..OOTD is from Forever21!

Hung out with NG's sisters - Yuqing and Yu Shinn




Had mango sago iceeeee..


Headed back to my previous sec school for sports day this Tuesday with Cat and CaiYun..Woke up so early in the morning just to catch the whole course of events.. Miss sec times so much.. See the back?I used to march during sports day cause i was a girl guide last time..


With CaiYun

Met this birthday girl again on that day..

That's all for today..Bye-bye everyone.. ^.^

http://picasion.com/i/1ViOb/


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© SERENELETICIA. ALL IMAGE COPYRIGHTED BY SERENELETICIA.