Tomorrow Will Be A Better Day


Get really disappointed with some actions and malicious rumors from my friends. Not a good day afterall.

Happened last few days but my mind just can't leave that alone without thinking it. Rethink just making my emotional get distracted somehow like riding roller coaster ups and downs. Frankly speaking, I'm not that kind of person who can make new friends easily, so i truly appreciate my relationship with all my existing friends.

Get really envy sometimes when see how others can be so close with their friends. Solve problems together, being honest to each other, respect and sincere to each other and do almost everything with each other. Personally thinks that their life will be great and amazing with the companion of a true friend.

I will get really excited when any of my friends share their problems with me. Like how stress they're now dealing with school works or exams ; when they encounter some difficulties in their life and ask me for some wise words ; and many more. Cause i can know how important am I to them through all these small actions. 

I hate friends who don't like of being dishonest. I mean since we're now already friends why can't you be genuine with me. Anything that i did wrong or u dislike about me just talk to me face-to-face instead of talking bads at my back or talk to third party. That's really bad. You will never know how did i feel when i listen everything that told by you from a third party's mouth. Please just stop it.

Also don't do something to hurt me or spreading unwanted malicious rumors that can create double-crosser environment. Like you found out a friend that used to be very close suddenly act weirdly toward you. HAH. you gotta be careful cause there must be someone who speaks something that sound extremely convincing BUT untrue matters to your friend. Such friend can create devastating consequences in your friendship so be aware! Don't let little things that can ruin your friendship easily.

As being true friend, i guess all of us share the same responsibilities. 

Be true. Be honest. Be sincere.

For all my existing friend, i devotedly appreciate the relationship between you and me and i hope so do you. Thank you so much for loving in the past and i hope this will continue for the rest of my life.

Hoping for a better tomorrow and goodnight loves..










3 comments

  1. Don't be sad! Cheer up! Life is better without those so call friends who betrayed us! :D
    (PS: enjoy reading your blog! Keep up with the good work!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. getting better now..Thanks for your concern.. =) hehehe..

      Delete
  2. Friendship and Friendshit, I know it :D ♥
    Stay Strong!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© SERENELETICIA. ALL IMAGE COPYRIGHTED BY SERENELETICIA.