Being A Model - Bridal Make-up and Hair-do

*SHORT UPDATE*

Hi guys and happy mid-week to y'all. I guess you're looking forward to weekend same as me. Weekends are meant to be fun right? As the tittle suggests, gonna blog something different today which is being a model for a day!

Received a message from a friend and ask me whether am i interested in being a model for her upcoming make-up exam. And i was like "WHY NOT? since i didnt't have any chances to try it before. And discussed and confirmed with her and meet her up at the next day. Everything just happened real quick. :D

After getting all ready and this is me. Half-naked face and only had my eyebrows filled.

Started to make-up and the future make-up artist was super friendly.

While getting my hair done. I have super thick hair so it was really quite hard for her to tong my hair. 

And tadahhhh.. I feel like a doll after my make up and hair do! Super smokey eyes and thick double eyelids. Love how she shaped and filled my eyebrows really well.


My cheeks and nose getting more solid after applying highlights. 

And the hair-do! Extremely like it and it does carry very princessy feel. 



Had my favourite Tom Yum Pan Mee nearby after a long day.

My thick hair all tangled up and hard for me to comb. It took nearly half and hour for me to let my hair back to normal and tangle-free.

Super love my eye-make! and my Elmo at the back say HI..

It was a fruitful day and really happy to try things like this!

Thanks for reading.

Till next time........

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© SERENELETICIA. ALL IMAGE COPYRIGHTED BY SERENELETICIA.