Holika Holika:Baby Silky Foot One Shot Peeling!


Hate your dry & cracked feet?I know this will be kind of annoying.But is okay cause Holika Holika:Baby Silky Foot One Shot Peeling is here to rescue with just few easy steps.I got very dry feet and normal body lotion can't even works for me.I hate my feet being so dry and i feel very uncomfortable.Until one day I accidentally saw my grandma & aunties trying on this products.I requested them to give me a try and here is it..
Small wordings on the box stated that : Seven day miracle!A simple one-step foot peeling pack for smoothening dead skin cells on coarse and chapped feet.

How does this work effectively?This one-step peeling pack includes the extract from 16 kinds of plants and vegetables ingredients containing AHA which make your feet smoother like baby feet.On the other hand,Phytoncide ingredients give energy to your tired feel and nutrients in Shea butter moisturize them them.


LET'S SEE WHAT IS INSIDE... ....


#idontknowwhy i looked so chubby .
tadaaaaaa~one pair disposable socks come with cute packaging peeling solution .



How to use??

I've attached a picture on how to use it but it's in Korean.LoL..ok la just focus on the procedure but not words ok?


STEP 1: Wear the socks on the both feet. ( For better result,you may use after bath or foot bath )
STEP 2: Put each liquid of the pouch into each socks & tight it properly at the ankle.
STEP 3: Take off the socks after one and half hour.
STEP 4: Wash your feet with lukewarm water.






Allergic test:When you're first to use or sensitive or allergic,please apply the small amount of the solution on the top of your feet for about 20-30 minutes.If there is any symptom of redness or itching,please stop using it.Additionally,this product is only use for foot but not other parts.

For your information:Dead & rough skin will remove within seven days.As thick and dead skin that have accumulated for quite some time,this maybe not be treated in one-time use.It is recommend to use it secondly in 28 days which is normal skin cycle.


That's all for this blog entry.I'm going to try it out.Yeeay!

bye..xoxo...

1 comment

  1. Thanks for the review! It was really helpful. I like your top in this post btw :)

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© SERENELETICIA. ALL IMAGE COPYRIGHTED BY SERENELETICIA.