Travelogue: Bangkok -> Part 1 & Part 2

TGIF everybody!!! 

Just back from my Bangkok trip, yes Bangkok again on Wednesday night. Love this land of smile mainly because of the shopping as well as foods there and I promise to myself that I need to visit there at least every once a year. Flew there by MAS and touched down Suvarnabhumi Airport around 5 pm (Bangkok time ).

first BKK tripping with HS.

Airplane food. Worst plane food i've ever had before.

Usually take taxi for the previous trips of mine but finally try something different this trip. Dragged HS to try their MRT with me and it costed 35 baht each from Suvarnabhumi station to Phaya Thai station. 

Expression of the guy behind me. LOLOLOL.



First TUK-TUK experience. Due to the low quality of this photo, i've decided to turn it into B/W.


Checked in our hotel - The Period Boutique Hotel which located at Pratunam area. Feel gracious when first stepping in the hotel and I secretly tell myself I would definitely enjoy my stay here for a 1 night. Hotel was decorated in wooden tone and the good ambience and most importantly, the front-desk staff was so attentive.

Address39/4 Soi Phetburi 15, Petchburi Road, ThanonPhayathai, Rajathevi Bangkok 10400 Thailand


The room that we've booked was Everlasting type.


Due to the heavy traffic, we've decided to walk from our hotel room to Siam Square to meet up with Thai friends for dinner.

You must be familiar with the shop - Som Tam Nua because I blogged about it at my previous BKK post. The restaurant where tourists and locals like it especially their som tam (papaya salad). It was not easy to find this shop as the construction works around Siam Square are still going on. So be patient and nice foods awaiting on you.

Let's check out what they serve!


Tom-yum soup. Just realised that my tolerance for spicy foods was deteriorating. Must train my taste-buds to get along with spicy foods so I can have more choices to eat in BKK next time.

Strongly recommend you guys go for their fried chicken wings. So so so finger licking good.

Thai's friends. 

With the pretty girl. And I really have to say that their uniform is so good-looking.

Goodbye and we will meet you again for next trip. :)

That's all for my day 1 and 2. Will be continue blogging for Day 3 featuring Terminal 21 Shopping Mall, Platinum Fashion Mall, Central World and more. 

 Stay tuned for my next post ^.^

Night guys.
XOXO

With love,
Serene

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© SERENELETICIA. ALL IMAGE COPYRIGHTED BY SERENELETICIA.