Shoooo Away Monday Blue

Aloha guys.

 Finally back with a new post as well as an OOTD post. It has been so long since I last blogged and I really miss blogging so much. Some reasons behind that deter me from blogging like my camera was spoilt during my previous China trip cause I accidentally dropped it on the floor so I couldn't have any pictures plus I was so busy preparing for my upcoming exams. So yea.. Don't have sufficient time to blog. But as for this point of time. I will keep on blogging once i have extra time.

But anyway, let's get back to the topic first. I did minor photo shoot last Sunday and I am fell i love with all the photos and surprisingly the outcome turned out to be well. 

This blogpost is dedicated to a blogshop that sent me a dress with high quality.



Wool and Faux Lather dress from Sweet Grocery. I'm sure you heard about this blogshop because this is my second time blog about their apparels. Lovin' the quality of the dress and also their service. 

Shades & Dress from Sweet Grocery
Sandals from Bugis









Faster head to their Facebook Page to check out their monthly new arrivals
https://www.facebook.com/sweetgrocery

And their blog too.
http://sweet-grocery.blogspot.com

That's all for today and happy shopping..

With Love,
Serene


xoxo

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© SERENELETICIA. ALL IMAGE COPYRIGHTED BY SERENELETICIA.