My Kind Of " SATURDATE"

Hello peeps and wish you a happy Thursday! One more day till Friday so let's welcome today with faithful smile ^^ Finally back to this space after long hiatus, yes again cause I am quite busy on school assessments and exams. By the time I starting to blog, it indicates that I have extra spare time to do something I am really passionate about which is blogging. Visited KL last week to catch up with my ex-classmates and cafe hopping most of the time. Waking up late, having scrumptious feast and being carefree most of the time are all I wanted to do for my coming long holidays as what I am really looking forward for it now. 

Will be blogging about brunch date at Nutmeg KL // dinner at Mr Dakgalbi // OOTD for that particular day.



Let's scroll further to find out more kay? 

First of all, how can a perfect day start without couple of perfect selfies? *devil smile*



My date for that day. Thanks for accompanying me for the whole day / helping me to take good pics / entertaining me with lame jokes / most importantly, share me your good foods. 


Not decisive where to have our brunch and Nutmeg which located in Bangsar Village 2 came across my mind. Please note that they served all day breakfast that makes me really want to try it out. Love the ambience of this cafe and staffs there have really prompt services and friendly. :)

Hs's Egg Benedict. His fav now cause he can eat it for few consecutive days. 


And I go for Lasagna instead. 

Time for some dessert and we've order Belgium waffle served with vanilla ice-cream and hazelnut praline ganache. I can never describe my ultimate love for waffle / pancake but I swear I can have this everyday. 



Address: 
UGF-28A, Bangsar Village II, 2 Jalan Telawi 1, Bangsar Baru, 59100 Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur

Phone:
03-2201 3663

Opening Hours: 
9:30 am – 10:00 pm

Walked around Bangsar area to hunt for others nice eating places so that we can visit them next time. Walk passed some alleys that have amazing graffiti art. 

OOTD : Baby Doll In White || Skinny Denim || Sandals ||



Extremely love the gauze and peplum details cause it helps in hiding fat and bloated tummy away. 








Hs has been nagging me for the whole day saying that he's craving for Korean food so much. So we settled ourselves in Mr Dakgalbi @ Solaris Mont Kiara. They have other branches in Bukit Bintang and Setiawalk Puchong as well. Read through lot of comments and saying it was good so we've decided to give it a shot. 


Ordered a set for two that consists of marinated chicken with Korean chili sauce, rice cake, spring onion, cabbage and sweet potato. Staffs were attentive and did stir frying job for us. 



Ramen is good. And the fried rice with cheese taste even better. 





Address:
Mont Kiara Solaris Branch
No. J-G-02 Soho KL,
Solaris Mont Kiara.


Business Hours: 

Mon-Thur 11:30 am – 9:30 pm
Friday 11:30 am – 10:00 pm
Saturday 12:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Close on Sunday.


Ending my post with one of my fav picture and one of the inspirational quotes I've found it today.

“Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, or worn. It is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace & gratitude.” - Denis Waitley


Have a great day everyone. 

Follow my instagram & Twitter for more instant updates @ sereneleticia 

With Love,
Serene.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© SERENELETICIA. ALL IMAGE COPYRIGHTED BY SERENELETICIA.