Acme Bar and Coffee, The Troika // Girls' Date

I'm extremely happy to start blogging about this cause it's another outing with my girls, they are my a-level classmates to be precise. We don't meet everyday nor chat everyday, but we will make sure that each of us schedule out some times to meet with each other. We can hardly meeting up with each others cause five of us are studying in different uni or even based different countries now.I have to said that it was really hard for us to meet up. As I remember, the very last outing of us was probably one year ago that we went to Klang for bahkuteh date. Can't believe how time flies. I'm so thankful to have all of them and purposely make time and wait for me. 

I have such a great friend, Jess in doing researches and helped us to sort out nice cafes / hanging spots and let us choose from it. She always good at recommending places for every outing. We decided to try Acme Bar and Coffee (ABC ) which located at The Troika at last. Which dish / dessert comes across your mind when I speak about Acme? For sure, it's their highly raved sizzling brownie isn't? Wanted to try so long ago but I not managed to try it there cause it was down for some private event last time I went. So, this time I must try it no matter what. *feelingdetermined*


Woke up early to prep myself cause I can't wait to meet them. It has been really long since last outing with them.


We were so lucky cause able to get our seats without making any appointments in advance. Heard that it will be quite crowded during weekends though so make sure to make appointment to prevent any crowds. Love the settings and ambiance there cause are pretty cozy and relax. 

p/s: snatched this photo from Jess. 

Five of us were too hungry by that time so we just browsed through quickly the menu and ordered one starter, three main courses and one dessert for sure. And be aware that their famous breakfast set will only be available during weekends so if you're intending to try out their breakfast set, better head there during weekends and don't be like me, read through the menu million times and in the end I can't find it still. *grumpy*

Patate fritte. 

It's Italian words that stand for potato fries. Found these words interesting so I actually just went to google translate it. haha. X) 


Pasta Primavera. Vege lovers, this is definitely for you. 


Roasted Lemon Spring Chicken. 


Tuna Melt was rather dry and unappetising. Not really recommend you guys to go for this even though the cheese topping looks devilishly attractive. 


Tadahhh..
The star dish - Sizzling Brownie topped with Oreo ice-cream. 


Deserve another close-up shot right?


Address
Unit G1 The Troika,
 19 Persiaran KLCC,
50450, Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia.

Contact Number:
+603 2162 2288

Official Website:
http://acmebarcoffee.com

And after fulfilling brunch, it's time for selfies and more selfies. *girlymoment*


Jessica, Yours truly, MeiYing, Shenyin, Mandy... 

p/s: Staffs at Acme Bar are all very helpful in assisting us to take pictures. :)






Amazing backdrop that caught everyone's attention.




My fav Mandy who is my selfie partner since A-level. Thanks for being such a great friend to me. Called me and talk nonsense to me, purposely helped me carry bulky supplements that requested by my mom and bought me my fav candy. So sad cause I can't fly to Perth find you this year but I promise you I will definitely visit you soon. Please, please take good care of yourself there and come back more often so we both can extra 100 more pictures from different angles. Haha. I am so looking forward for you to come back. 


Pretty girl, Shenyin. 


Meiying...<3 p="">


My always-on Jessica. Thanks for making time for me every time and brought me to try out good foods and desserts. Can't wait for our next outing soon.


Had really great time with them and we were way to talkative to the extend that we stand outside to chat for extra one hour more and our topics varied from issues regarding daily life, relationship problems as well as studies. Feel really comfortable to bond with them just like how we used to be back then. I feel utterly glad that I have this bunch of girl friends and appreciate it. And thanks for making my day extra awesome pawsome :)

And lastly,

Coordinates in white.



Have a great week everyone.

With love,
Serene. 

Follow my Instagram / Twitter @sereneleticia for more instant updates.

More updates soon so stay tuned for more.



Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© SERENELETICIA. ALL IMAGE COPYRIGHTED BY SERENELETICIA.