Birthday Celebration PT 2

Hello everyone..It's me again.. ^^

Getting more efficient day by day and i promise myself to keep this space updated by publishing at least 3 posts a week..I'm working hard to achieve this and finding out how can make my posts more interesting..So this post is about birthday celebration again but with another two lovely girlfriends of mine..


Received a morning call from JY asked me to prepare as they were planning to celebrate with me and bring me out..So i get my preparation done real quick and my door bell rang..

*Dingggg Dong Dingggg Dong Dingggg Dong* (Both of them are really impatient so they non-stop pressing my doorbell and making me more nervous ugh)

Longan cake with the 20 lettered candles..

Tempted to have a bite.. haha..


With Monnie..

And JY..

Wished and blown candles again..

http://picasion.com/i/1V636/


I'm 20th now.. Time really flies..

Headed to ba,thai for lunch with my girls..

Love Thai foods as always especially seafood tom yum soup!


Again, I have to say thank you to both of you for this really great celebration that you both had prepared for me..It'd seem to be very simple but it showed how important am I to both of you..<3 p="">

Apart from that,i've received quite a number of wishes in Facebook,Twitter and Instagram..Thank you everyone.. ;)

Alright..Signing off now..

Good night peeps.

p/s : Will be blogging about my Vietnam trip this weekend so stay tuned.. 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© SERENELETICIA. ALL IMAGE COPYRIGHTED BY SERENELETICIA.