[ It's all about FOOD. ]

Happy mid-week earthlings. How's everyone doing? 

Finally, finally exams were over and here goes long holidays!! *throwing confetti* 

As title suggests, this blogpost dedicated to every foodies out there that may interested in places/cafes that served really scrumptious and appetising foods like meeeeeeee. I'm going to compile several places that I went for past few weeks and make it a full and complete post. Trying to be informative as well. :)

1. Jam and Kaya Cafe 

ehmmmm, I know it maybe sound annoying but hey, it's my selfie again.

Rise and shine everybody.


Jam & Kaya Cafe is located inside PJ Palms Sports Centre. If you're wondering. it's same row as A&W and next to Shah's Village Hotel.



Cat's pick : Kampung breakfast served with four slices of baguette, two soft boil eggs and blueberry parfait. 


HS's Egg Royale. Crispy croissant topped with thick smoked salmon slices, crisp leaves and poached eggs.  I don't really take raw food but they said smokes salmon slices are fresh. 


Jam and Kaya Cafe's speciality : Farmer's Pancake which belonged to me. 
Thick and fluffy pancake topped with sautéed mushroom, salad leaves, ham, hash brown and a sunny side-up drizzled with maple syrup. I didn't know that sweet and savory pancake can be that good until my first bite. I'm totally fall in love with this satisfying dish.



Companion for that day. 
Catherine, yours truly and HS. 




Details of my coordinate. 


Jam and Kaya Cafe

Address
No 1, Lorong Sultan, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

Contact Number
+6 016-667 5078

Opening Hours:
Closed on Monday
Tue - Fri10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sat - Sun9:00 am - 6:00 pm

Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jam-Kaya-Café/630533806986669


2. Ben's General Food Store

Contemplating where to have dinner and decided to settle down ourselves at Ben's General Food Store. 



Ordered this Pollo Ananas that served with pineapple, sliced chicken, garlic, mozzarella and sprinkled with parsley. I cant describe how much I love pizza and it's my Hawaiian pizza is always ultimate favourite. 




Ben's General Food Store

Address
Lot 1A 83 - 95
Level UG1 Publika
Solaris Dutamas 1,Jalan Dutamas 1
50480 Kuala Lumpur.

Opening Hours:
Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 10:00pm

Official Page :
http://thebiggroup.co/bgfs/#menu


3. Mikey's New York Pizza

Look how huge the pizza is. Can't decide what flavour to go to, so we ended up order two different flavours which are Hawaiian Pizza and Wild mushroom for the other pie. 


Brooklyn waffle fries for the side dish that smothered with cheddar cheese and served with rich beef gravy. 







Mikey's New York Pizza

Address:
17 Jalan Telawi 2, Bangsar Baru,
                                                             59100 Kuala Lumpur.

Opening hours:
Monday - Sunday : 12.00pm-11.00pm

Facebook Page: 
https://www.facebook.com/Mikeysoriginal

4. Three Little Pigs and The Big Bad Wolf

Morning greets from me and Cat. Looked extremely puffy that day so I have to hide behind her. 


Cat's Egg Benedict. 


HS's pick : I'm So Hungry I Can Eat A Wolf! (sound interesting yea) Breakie consists of scrambled egg, pork sausage, crispy pork bacon, hash brown, sautéed button mushroom, grilled tomato, baked beans and toast. Portion was huge enough.


Here goes my choice - The Wolf's Favourite which is also my favourite cause it's creamy spaghetti  with smoked bacon topped with poached egg and crispy bacon bits. 


Three Little Pigs and The Big Bad Wolf

Address:
Ground Floor, Bangsar Village I, Kuala Lumpur

Opening Hours:
Monday - Sunday : 10am - 10pm

Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/PigsAndWolf

5. The Grumpy Cyclists



Cozy ambience merged with bicycle workshop at the another side. Not forgetting their decorations were special as well. 


Both of us not coffee lover so we ended up with a cup of hot chocolate instead.


The Gran Fondo aka big breakfast. 


Chocolate chip pancake was good either. Definitely my favourite. :)





The Grumpy Cyclist 

Address: 
36, Jalan Datuk Sulaiman,Taman Tun Dr Ismail,
60000 Kuala Lumpur, 
Malaysia.

Opening Hours: 
Monday : 08.00 am ~ 11.00 pm
Tuesday : Off day
Wednesday - Sunday : 08.00 am ~ 11.00 pm

Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/TheGrumpyCyclist

Should have end my post here cause looking solely on those food pictures make me feel hungry. Hehe. Have a great weekend everyone and thank you for reading. 

Till next time.

Love,
Serene












Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© SERENELETICIA. ALL IMAGE COPYRIGHTED BY SERENELETICIA.