Hello September..

Hello everyone and hello September. Hope everyone's doing fine and wish you guys a good month ahead.

Just a random update cause HS bought a new camera a week ago and he decided to tag me for minor photoshoot. Surprisingly, these pictures turned out to be pretty nice and yeap, I love every single one of it. That's why i can't wait to share with you guys. 

Let's check em out. :)






My fav shoot from him cause I looked like a happy girl here. 


Deets of my outfit. 

Basic T-shirt in Red X Marble Print Fishtail Skort 

p/s: Necklace is a gift form one of my friend. 


And lastly, thanks HS for helping to take series of nice photos.

That's all for today and thank you for dropping by.

With love,
Serene

Twitter / Instagram : @sereneleticia

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© SERENELETICIA. ALL IMAGE COPYRIGHTED BY SERENELETICIA.