PT 3 BKK Trip : OOTD // Lunch @ Terminal 21 // Yunomori Onsen & Spa// After You Dessert Cafe

Holla from the lion city. I'm here to celebrate my grandma's birthday. But not forgetting to update my post for my trip. In case you don't know,i have blogged part 1 and 2 back to back. Click the link below to find out more.

PART 1 -

PART 2 -

First and foremost, here's my OOTD for that day. 
{ Basic Sheryl Top in white X Flora Pants from Cotton On }

I'm super love the details of this top and how comfy it is. I got this online and they provide super efficient service.I received confirmation e-mail from them right after i checked out. Two days later after my payment,i received my parcel already. I 'm such am impatient buyer,i really hope that things that i've ordered can reach ASAP.this is what i crave from a blogshop. :)

Check out their website?
http://www.shoploooh.com/







Went to Yunomori Onsen & Spa for onsen right after our breakfast. Onsen are actually divided into 2 sections for male and female.This place especially the onsen area is so clean and relaxing. Only 450 baht for you to enjoy the onsen.


Yunomori Onsen : A Square, Sukhumvit 26 RoadBangkokThailand

We had lunch at Terminal 21-  Have A Zeed By Steak Lao right after our onsen. Super love the concept of this shopping mall cause they use airport concept. Every level has its special design of special countries. And ambience of this restaurant was comfy and cozy. 
Have A Zeed By Steak Lao - Pier 5 | Terminal 21 Shopping MallBangkokThailand

Are you a dessert lover? Here's a place that you couldn't fail to visit which is After You Dessert Cafe . Their signature shibuya honey toast is so good. Love it especially their toast,so soft. It has total of 7 outlets in Bangkok.The outlet that i went for was at Central world 7th floor.



Not forgetting their chocolate lava was great too.

Signature Shibuya Honey Toast.

Chocolate Toast with strawberry.
Chocolate Toast.

Last post of Bkk trip is finally done. Hope you enjoy reading. Will try to blog more interesting stuffs to share with you guys.

xoxo.

Love,
SERENE

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© SERENELETICIA. ALL IMAGE COPYRIGHTED BY SERENELETICIA.