<< Supply & Demand || Haji Lane || Arab Street >>


Hello earthlings, how is everyone's doing? Pouring since this afternoon that makes me extremely somnolent but I have to stay up to do revision. :(  Can't wait for exam to be over.  Jiaying actually visited me on second last week of my school for 3 days as she was having term break on that time. Main intention of why she visited me was to meet me, and then we just go for shopping, feast and trying to be a tourist exploring this tiny island. haha. Quite bored tho when you've to go back home everyday after class and I'm repeating this almost everyday. 

Perk of having her around is that she can help me to take lots of nice pictures.


#OOTD: Myself in the printed midi skirt in black and tinge of grey. Mad love with the rose prints.


Crop top X Midi Skirt = I'm ready to go. 


Details.


Had our early dinner at Supply & Demand. Saw someone posted it on Instagram and personally found the name of this restaurant is quite interesting and decided to try it out. Just like econs. Makes me recalled those econs theories I've learnt last time.




While waiting for foods to be served. Need not to queue even though we went there during dinner time. Lucky enough. 


Garlic Truffle Fries.


I went there purposely for this cause I'm huge fans of pizza.

The Morning After Pizza. Crispy crust topped with mozzarella, bacon, mushroom and soft egg in the middle.


Ordered roasted chicken as well. 




Supply & Demand

Address:

Orchard Gateway, 277 Orchard Road #02-13/14 Singapore 238858

Contact: 
 +65 67026218

Opening Hours:
11:30am – 10:30pm (Mon-Sun)


And we just went to Haji Lane the other day. Always wanted to visit there but I can find no companion but I can make it this time.


You must try this oatmeal cookies which located along Haji Lane cause they have yummiest cookies in the world I swear.



My fav goes to chocolate chips oatmeal cookies.

Check out their Facebook page to find out their promotions or more details about this shop.

https://www.facebook.com/alfrankcookies


Arab Street is just a stone away from Haji Lane. There was night market during fasting month of Ramadan so join the fun cause myriad stalls will be setting up along Sultan Mosque that sell Malay goodies and local foods. 



Was seeing two pretty Korean girls took their photos from this angle and then we wanted to learn from them but failed. =.=  They were kind enough cause they actually  help us take pictures. And our legs looked extremely long in this photo too. Thank you so much.


" Lemme be a tourist for a day. "


Bought a kebab for Jiaying since she never tried it before. 



Another #ootd: Flora Peplum Skirt.


That's all for today and have a great weekend everyone. 

Till next time.

With Love,
Serene



Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© SERENELETICIA. ALL IMAGE COPYRIGHTED BY SERENELETICIA.