// Forest Wander //

Happy Friday everybody. How are you going to celebrate your lovely weekend? Hope you'd have a enjoyable one :) And I felt extremely relief after checking results for my last term. Thanks god for granting me such results that I have been always aiming for. As for now, I will be enjoying my half a month holiday to the fullest especially trip with my mom that falls on end of the month. 

Before that, I will be sharing another series of photos that HS took for me. Personally super love it and I can't wait to share with you guys again.

Let's check it out wooookay?

p/s: I'm so sorry if it takes longer time to view all of the pictures than usual cause resolution are quite high. 

#1 This is my favourite!!

#2 

#3 Mosquitos everywhere. :'(

#4 Let's welcome your day with your sunny smile.

#5

#6

#7

#8

#9 As you can see from the pictures, I was actually leashing ahboy. haha.

Which of it is your favourite?

Signing off here cause I will be having Malacca road trip with high school mates and see you guys here over the weekend. I will try to update about food hunting session with them soon. And HS and I will be doing more photo shoots as both of us are having holidays. Squeezing brain juice real hard in thinking what themes and all. Any suggestions?

Anyways, thanks for dropping by and have a nice day.

Follow my twitter and Instagram : sereneleticia for more updates.

See you guys there and byeeeeeeeeeeee.

With love,
Serene

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© SERENELETICIA. ALL IMAGE COPYRIGHTED BY SERENELETICIA.