// Back To High School //

Happy Tuesday everybody.. Such a gloomy day since it has been raining for the whole afternoon.. I have nothing best to do except hit the sack to take a short nap and blog a little bit.. Going to share some of my favourite photos that taken last week in my high school.. I will leave part 2 of Cambodia travelogue to next post to prevent the reading become so tedious. 

 Anyhoooooooos, are you guys ready for some eye-candies?

...

...


OOTD details:

Button-up shirt - Taobao
Navy blue midi skirt - GU from Japan
White canvas shoes - TopShop



Spending 5 years in high school literally is the best moment in my life. Even though we are restricted by school rules and regulations and what can do or what can't do, schedules packed with exams and tuitions, but we are carefree and unwind at the point of time. I make true and sincere friends there, laugh so hard at silly little things and  most importantly is that I am able be myself. "














" Spending 5 years in high school literally is the best moment in my life. Even though we are restricted by school rules and regulations and what can do or what can't do, schedules packed with exams and tuitions, but we are carefree and unwind at the point of time. I make true and sincere friends there, laugh so hard at silly little things and  most importantly is that I am able be myself. "


Signing off with my favourite photo which shows different expressions. hehe.


Have a great night and a better mid-week. 
Thank you so much for reading.

With love, 
Serene
Instagram/ Twitter: @sereneletica

1 comment

  1. Wow I love the colourful stairs! Especially the pink one in the last photo

    http://www.theisabellee.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© SERENELETICIA. ALL IMAGE COPYRIGHTED BY SERENELETICIA.