REVIEW : Cerro Queen Makeup Brush Set

Happy Sunday peeps. How was your weekend has been for you? I hope you'd have a enjoyable weekend with you loved ones. I'm looking forward the coming weekend for some shopping session to shop for CNY. Can't wait for it. :)

This post just came in time as CNY is approaching soon. I guess you guys have been quite busy to shop for CNY, getting hair and nails done and spend quite a lot on CNY goodies as well am I right? What about make-up? Have you guys stock up your favourite cosmetics or cosmetics tools like make up brushes? If you're in the midst of looking for great make-up tools, this post is definitely for you. 

I'm lucky enough to be chosen by my favourite online store - Natta Cosme to participate their Cerro Queen Makeup Brush review project. It was my second time joining their event.


Always love their packaging on how organise and lovely the Natta Cosme team is. They even included a sweet note to each of everyone of us and a Ferrero Rocher. Too kind of them. Apart from that, they'd provide flash delivery which all of us are expecting from an online shop,right? Personally tried to purchase from them and my products were delivered and received after 3 working days.


I can now add this gorgeous piece to my make up pouch.

7 piece of brushes in total including

-Eye Shadow Brush
-Eyeliner Brush
-Lip Brush
-Eyebrow Brush
-Eye Shadow Brush (Small)
-Modifying Brush
-Blush Brush


Like the whole set of brushes especially blush brush. Fluffy and soft. I used it to apply my BB cream. As you can see, i've mixed with some aloe vera gel to my BB cream to make it more moisturise and gentle to my skin. You guys can try this method as well. But I'm not applying BB cream everyday, just for special occasions.


Have i told you? The pink bristles is actually made of goat hair. So soft and able to pick up powder both liquid and powder form of products. Nonetheless, it helps me to apply my BB cream more evenly if compared by using hands. Plus I can apply make ups in more hygiene way and most importantly to prevent breakouts. Yes, I hate breakouts. :'(



How can a full make-up without adding some colors on eyelids? In this brush set, they include two small and big eye shadow brushes. Love my eye shadow palette from Canmake. This palette actually have a tiny eye shadow brush but I never use it. I used my finger tips most of the times. But now i can have two soft and fluffy eye shadow brushes. You can actually apply lower lash eye shadow by using the small one.



Using again the brush to apply blush. 


I know you must be thinking why you use lip brush to apply lip stick instead of putting up lipstick straight away. Lip brush helps you to apply lipstick to the inner corner of lip to present more define look. Why don't you try it out?

Tadah- My complete make up look by using all the brushes from Cerron Queen.


Where to get it at cheap prices? Let me share with you guys for this best deal. All you need to do is 

1. Go to the official page of Natta Cosme




2. Search under the section of make up brush


You will be able to find it that selling at discounted price. Only at RM29.52. Too bad that black and pink color was out of stock. Maybe they will restock / back by popular demand so keep an eye on their site alright?


Or you can drop by their shop which located at

Address: 106, Jalan S2D32,
       City Centre,
                  70300 Seremban 2,
               Negeri Sembilan.
   Malaysia

Tel no: 06-6017555 (10am-7pm)

"Act fast and show them some love"



Thank you for reading and hope you guys have a great weekend ahead.

Last but not least, huge thanks to Natta Cosme team this awesome product by creating such event.

With love.
Serene




1 comment

  1. Great post! You are so gorgeous and I love your look! I really love this makeup brush set that you attached on your blog. I found it more helpful and easy to use. thank you for this one! :)

    Makeup Brush Set

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© SERENELETICIA. ALL IMAGE COPYRIGHTED BY SERENELETICIA.