Grandma's Birthday Celebration..

It's December now which means 2012 is gonna end..Time really flies..Hope everyone will be having good month ahead with losta fun especially for those who are having holidays..Envy so much..

So I'm going to blog about grandma's 66th birthday celebration at South Sea Seafood last weekend..Auntie drove us to kl on Friday and the journey was insanely long which took us roughly 5-6 hours to reach there..i think it will be much more better if take plane,ok should consider next time.but luckily there was no any heavy traffic congestion that night.Had our dinner at South Sea Seafood which has the yummiest seafood everrr.And you must make reservation in advance because it will get a little bit crowded especially during weekends.All i have to said is this will definitely a best place that you can tickle your tongue with all sorts of seafood..


Us with the spider crab behind..

Alicia Lyy,the mama who tried out new hairstyle and I..does she looks younger with bangs?Erhh..

I also just got back from hair salon too that day..

Coconut juice for this hot & heaty day perhaps?

Super oily but tasting good fried rice..

Oysters served with tobasco sauce.. 

Me pretending to eat this super huge oyster.In fact,it was fake with only the shell..XD

Prawns..

Fried venison with spring onion..

Steamed fishy.

Super juicy Lala-ss..


Fried lotus root,celery and green beans.

Longevity noodle which somehow like ko loo mee.haha..

Our super big spider crab has been divided to three parts..


Love this steam egg ultimately..

nom nom time..

Our ( my auntie & I ) matching MBMJ watches and we wore it coincidentally..oh yahh,A little bit out of topic but i'm going to share something with you..I took my watch to repair at MBMJ at pavilion without warranty card cause i guess my warranty card went missing..And then i just asked the stuff over there help me to do a quotation see roughly how much to repair it.After a month,the stuff phoned me and told me that my watch is ready for collection without any charges..So nice right?hehe I'm so glad to be one of the customer of MBMJ! =)

Mom and I..She looked a bit drunk..haha..

Alicia again,the looking so young and pretty mama of three cute children *wink wink*

Cadee Pang,the round face baby..

Ka Yan.

She has Big and watery eyes,Cheryl.

Tall and thin de Chloe Pang.

One more with two of them..

She was feeding me her strawberry ice cream.*aww so loved* 
                                       

And the selfish one who doesn't share her ice-cream with me..lol lol..

And after that we headed back home for cutting the super nice & tatsy RAINBOW cake yeay!!by the way,it has only five layers instead of seven..



Two young kids with specs!

We have ice wine too..it taste like Ribena and look purplish..

Happy birthday to Grandma!

Let's cheers yoooooo~

End this post with my face and the rainbow cake..haha..bye everyone..have a great weekend..

oh ya before i signing off,one more pic for #ootn..

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© SERENELETICIA. ALL IMAGE COPYRIGHTED BY SERENELETICIA.