Prosperous CNY ' 14

Hello everyone!! Hopefully you can still remember who am I and I'm finally back after long hiatus. Feel so bad for not being productive once again. Been busying on school works and 80% still undone yet as as well as busying prepare to welcome CNY. Finally I have spare time to sit down and draft a post and wish you guys a prosperity year ahead. Stay healthy and stay wealthy $$


My CNY has been great for me, reunion with family and friends is what I most looking forward and endless CNY goodies to munch on. Of course gained weight which i don't even dare to step onto the weight scale and look at the scary numbers. But once in a year is okay right?  Anyways, I sincerely hope that you'd have a enjoyable one too ^.^ 

CNY day 1 -  Had vegetarian foods with family.

Did manicure by myself. Love the glitter details on ring finger. 

Meet with familiar faces just to spend my first day of CNY splendid. Visited friend's houses.












Reunion dinner with family. Hotpot night. 

Lou Sang that grandma bought. What I like is only the cracker on the top.

Casey and I. 

Cadee the little girl.

Amusement after satisfying dinner - mahjong....

Hamper corner at grandma's place.

Meet with friends at night again. Another round of reunion.

孔明灯. All of us thinking so hard to write it. Squeezing brain juice so hard to write every wishes. Some of them being so creative in writing it too.

All my girls. 


CNY day 2. Love this eyelet white top I got from Bugis that only 15 Bucks. Pretty looking and the quality was good. Always love shopping in Bugis.


More selfies.



Jiu mu. A mother of 3 kids can you believe that?

Mama. Lovely woman on earth. Can't tell how much I love her.

Found this portrait of mine. Oh lord I'm chubby baby back then. 
1996 vs 2014

Casey again. Hao Biao Mei.

Chloe and I. In case you're wondering, all of my cousin's name start with alphabet "C". Let's look at the picture below. 


Cheryl, Chloe, Cadee, Casey, Cason, Caden (not in this picture) and Kayan.

My big family portrait.

JY came over my place to play mahjong together. One of my mahjong kaki. 

Ah boy stretch too hard like a gymnastic. It's HS and I.

Before heading to dinner. A photo of me and my mom.

Tried the newly open Korean food store - Dong Seoul with family. Korean BBQ.

Bimbibap.

Kimchi pancake.

Seafood hotpot.

 Side dishes.


Mama's friend came over to visit us. 

Chu 6 dinner.




My CNY just ended like that. Can't wait for next year already. Guess you're thinking the same with me.

Signing off now and going to post another CNY ootds post soon so stay tuned guys.

With Love,
Serene

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© SERENELETICIA. ALL IMAGE COPYRIGHTED BY SERENELETICIA.