WonderBox March 2013 Edition

I bet most of us love surprises,don't you?yes including myself..I love surprises so much especially when the surprise meet my expectation,i guess that's the sweetest thing on earth.Why am i talking about surprises at this moment because i'm going to share with y'all about all the surprises that inside a beauty box..

There are several beauty boxes which is roughly like 5-6 brands that available in Malaysia and yes WonderBox is each of them.So i decided to subscribe for their March edition which was a month ago cause i'm quite impressed and amazed by their December and February edition.Then i've received it by end of the March.

Had a really bad hair day but anyway this was my beauty box for March..



------------------------------------------UNBOXING--------------------------------------------

Guess what's inside?

Tadaaaaahh~Mostly are Murad items..

Apart from that,there was a RM 30 gift voucher for Murad online purchase which expired on 30 of July and a card that listed out all the products inside the beauty box.

My favorite among all the products ....
Murad Oil Free Sunblock SPF 30.I have been using this quite sometime ago and this is really good because is patented,antioxidant-rich formula that can prevents sign of premature aging caused by environmental exposure.Most importantly,it oil free and light weight unlike some of the sunblock that are very sticky..

Retail price: RM170/ 50ml

Murad Hydro Dynamic Ultimate Moisture.I guess this products gonna be amazing cause it stated there that it contains super-hydrating ingredients that quench skin and restore youthful resiliency and tone..Always hunting for products that can moisture my skin and i think that it'd works pretty well on my skin...?Can't wait to try it out.

Retail Price:RM 298/ 50ml


Murad Active Radiance Serum.Vitamin C technology has been invaded into this product that delivers 50 times the collagen building,skin brightening and cell protecting power of ordinary topical Vitamin C.

Retail Price:RM 398/ 30ml

Wild Ferns Kiwifruit Rejuvenating Hand Creme.A intensive hand creme which contains the beneficial properties of Kiwifruit and Vitamin E and blended with Prosina.I have the habit of applying hand cream and this definitely suits me..

And last but not least,how can a beauty box without a makeup item right?

Elianto Fionatto Blush.

Retail Price: RM 19

Say hi to rosy cheek..



That's all inside my beauty box..thanks WonderBox Malaysia of giving me a wonderful experience in subscribing beauty box that full of surprises..And i guess that's all for today..

Oh ya before signing off..you guys can go into WonderBox official website to find out more..

XOXO..

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© SERENELETICIA. ALL IMAGE COPYRIGHTED BY SERENELETICIA.