Thoughts X OOTD

Hi lovelies,how y'all doing? I'm doing GREAT cause i'm able to complete my assignments in advance this time around.. Unlike for the past few times,i was struggling to do research and finish my report last minute.. I guess my time management is getting better now..Last two submission of assignments and i will be finishing this sem real soon.. This also means that i'm moving forward to another new phase in life.. How it could be in the near future? *wondering*

 Anyways, i did some online shopping last week (okay,i always shop online and non-stop buying =.= ) and receive my favorite piece few days ago.. And it was actually dungarees that i've been searching for so long.. After that i just decided to take some nice photos to share with all of you la haha..^.^ Apart from that,i also never do any coordinates post before...

....

So here you gooo..

Dungarees X Checkered Cut Off Top X Diva Heart-shaped Shades


I go for cream-colored dungarees which easy peasy to mix and match..

I WANT TO SHOP MORE AND MORE AND MORE :o 
Please?

Full body-shot of my OOTD.

Bought this SF snapback which i assumed that it indicates my name from Lowrys Farm as they're having sales now..



With my meow-meow bag which match with my coordinate effortlessly.. *peace*

Last but not least...

http://picasion.com/i/1TL84/

I hope you will enjoy reading my post and have a nice day everyone..Oh ya,,happy Wednesday too cause two more days to TGIF!! Bye guys..

xoxo..



Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© SERENELETICIA. ALL IMAGE COPYRIGHTED BY SERENELETICIA.