Hello October!

Hello October. Hello y'all. Can't believe that it's already October now. It also indicates that 2013 gonna end in 3 months time, so fast right? Just gonna do some random update today.  


October seem to be a good month for me. Receive quite a lots of good news even though today is just second day of October. And i guess it will be good to me for the rest of the month too.

Just went back to sg for registering new course last week and my class will be commenced on Dec. Hope that i will be having good times during my holidays, long holidays perhaps. School works, assignments and classes will come after me. So worry that i couldn't catch up with my school works.

Considering to adopt a puppy. A 2 y/o toy poddle where his previous owner has no enough time to take care of him. I love dogs so much. It was like my dream come true when i have my own puppy. But i just don't want to be an irresponsible owner that will neglect it. So spend some time to discuss with my mom and will made a decision after consideration.

Definitely will bring him for grooming. Groom something like this. Super cute right.


Gonna be baby sitter//teacher//guardian//driver for Chloe and Cadee for 5 days continuous. This is the first day and i already know how great and mighty a dedicated mom can be. And just finished help them to do their laundry and bathe them. haha.

Receive an exciting mail today which required me to blog some product reviews. Ahhhh so happy i can review products and people give me chances to try! May not be the best but i will try my best to do it.

 That's all for my updates and working on a new blogpost that i never do it before which is my top 10 favourites. So stay tuned guys.

And some importu pictures that taken last week. Love the daisy details on my shirt so much.

Check out ma pics.






  1!
Xoxo.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© SERENELETICIA. ALL IMAGE COPYRIGHTED BY SERENELETICIA.