Saturday dee-doo

I'm back i'm back.. So sorry for the long hiatus.. Been really quite down for the past few days but i'm able to soothe my mood and put every single sad matters down. Through this critical period I'm able to acknowledge what true friends mean. Mood getting a lot better today so i can finally do my make-up,dress up nicely and head out for lunch that just like my usual weel-spent Saturday. Almost half a month never do my make up and i don't even know my eyeliner was running out. Don't even have the time to replenish it too.

Hi.It's me~!

Taken this picture when caught in bad traffic this afternoon.

And look everyone. I have a new companion-a miniature poodle where i've also mentioned in the previous post regrading adoption of a puppy. Decided to adopt "him" and picked him up on last thursday.  In fact he's super adorable but this messy fur will probably makes you don't think so. Yaya i know so i'm going to bring him for grooming, any suggestions? Please share with me cause i really need to hear precious suggestions from you.

Toilet/potty training was sucha huge challenge for me. He insisted to pee on fabric/cloth stuffs but after few punishments he is able to pee and sometimes poo on newspaper.


Even though we just met for like a week plus but we can get along very easily. Where i go he will keep following without fail and when i was taking nap // watching TV // or doing other things he wouldn't come and disturb me at all. Sucha a nice boy.

He likes playing with me and did i tell y'all his name? it's Ah Boy. okaylah i know it's so normal and not special but impossible to change his name in a sudden in fact he's already 2 y/o right? 

#kissme!

Finally an ootd picture after so long. Neon pink top X Cotton On Comfy Pants X ALDO jelly shoes X Flora Cotton On Tote Bag.

The tote bag is for charity purpose and i bought it at the price of SGD 2 only. Shooo like it!

Hehehe. Featuring my new pet. The tote bag just fits him perfectly. 

Headed to lunch which i love their milk tea damn much. The best milk tea i have ever had in my town. 
Happily sipping and finished the whole cup before dishes were served.





Green bean soup is so delish ^.^ 

 Headed to town to get my personal stuffs done but sadly the traffic on that day was massive. Hard to access the road. In order to kill my boredom , it's selfie time.

#Whyujamface



And lastly,when i'm blogging yesterday see how he being so lovely without disturbing me. Im truly blessed that i have a loyal companion and he's such an angel for me.. The angel that lighten up my life. My pleasure for having him in my life.

Before ending my entry for today, here is my instagram account cause I'm trying to be more active there.

Follow me @sereneleticia

Thank you for reading.

Loves!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© SERENELETICIA. ALL IMAGE COPYRIGHTED BY SERENELETICIA.