Travelogue --> Bangkok Part 3!!

Hello I am back again ^.^  Really a tough day for me since I'm rushing for assignments and have to be done by today in order to hand in on time. Grhhh promise myself a zillion no more last minutes work but I don't know how can I slack for whole week and still can't get my work done. After burning midnight oil for a few night plus camping in room, finally finished one of it and one more left. Yeah.

And I have ample of time now to start blogging for another again. 

This blogpost will be featuring 
The Period Boutique Hotel // Terminal 21 // McDonalds // The Pancake House

Kick start our day early to have breakfast and move into another hotel for waiting my mom to come and join us together. We both got the wrong ticket for two-ways because of my carelessness. So she reached BKK at next day night.


Morning selfies =)



Morning sunshine.



Love waking up to all of these. 


My fav drink in BKK. Similar with Yakult here. They have really big bottle of Yakult drink that came in different sizes.




Checked in another hotel U Sukhumvit Hotel Bangkok. Impressed by the amazing design of the hotel which located at Sukhumvit Soi 15 as well as how they staff attend us with refreshing cold towel and welcome drinks in the rooms. And most importantly, they assisted us in many stuffs such as changing rooms, transport to Hua Hin (Will be up on blog soon soon ) and hire taxi for us when ever we need it.

Me smiling broadly ^^

Spacious room here. I definitely love it. What make me love more about this hotel room is because they have really soft pillows and mattress. 

Dry and wet washroom. 

After checking in, we went for shopping and eating in Terminal 21 shopping mall. Oh ya, did i mentioned to you guys about the hotel actually provide Tuk Tuk service to nearest BTS station such as Asok. So don't worry about transportation problem if you guys are planning to take BTS.


Love sitting tuk tuk. Love everything in BKK.

Had our lunch at Yum Saap @ Terminal 21. Thai foods again but we both love it.


Both thumbs up for the fish cake!! and HS mad love their pad thai.

Terminal 21 shopping is one of the most interesting mall in BKK cause each level represents different  countries.


Ohaiyo London Bus!


And Tokyo as well. There have still many more extraordinary floor such as Istanbul and others, so make sure you visit there if you happen to visit BKK.



Bought rabbit card (200 baht ) from Asok BTS as we are leaving to Platinum Fashion Mall for shopping spree. Rabbit card acts the same as eZlink card in Singapore and Octupus card in HK that can be used for BTS as well as buying food from MCD and 7-eleven if not mistaken.


Four-face Buddha.

After massive shopping in Platinum Mall, I brought HS to try SaMurai Pork Burger in MCD. Must eat whenever I am in BKK cause it tastes really awesomeeeeee.




Loitering at night market in front of Palladium Mall and it's time for some sweet tooth. Passed by this shop on first day and saw a lot of people were queuing for that. We decided to give it a shot and surprisingly it was gooood. 


Ordered this Nutella World pancake served with ice-cream.

Finally met up with mama and aunt. Brought them to explore Thonglor area for the first time. It my first time visiting there as well. First stop is to try out Mango sticky rice at Mae Varee Fruit Shop that open for 24 hours! Not sure about you mango sticky rice is my ultimate loveeeeee.
I can have every meal every day.

Supposedly they served tri-color sticky rice but only left original and pandan sticky rice for 120 baht. 

Was hunting for good foods at Thonglor area but it seemed very less shops open at night time. Just dropped by some food stalls to try local chicken rice. / 

Mama want some alcohol so we tried on SWAY Restaurant and they served variety flavours of chicken wings and many selection of beers. 

Happily sipping my Hoe Garden Rose. 

That's all for my enjoyable and contented day 3 in Bangkok. In case you'd see me repeating the words  "I love this and that" ,  don't blame me cause I LOVE BKK!


Goodnight guys and have a sweet dream.

With love,
Serene

X.O.X.O

1 comment

  1. Many thanks for the exciting blog posting! I really enjoyed reading it, you are a brilliant writer.
    Chinese Food Bangkok | Grossi Trattoria & Wine Bar

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© SERENELETICIA. ALL IMAGE COPYRIGHTED BY SERENELETICIA.