Sky on 57


Pardon me for the lack of updates again even though i have revision break for almost one week but i've been quite busy for preparing for my exam..So here a short update that i had my Sunday breakfast Marina Bay Sands-Sky on 57..Sound interesting cause I were having breakfast at such nice ambience and cozy environment so i didn't really expect the foods will be nice..But darnnnnn I'm delighted by the foods they served..


Aromatic tea to kick start my day..


Aunt's cappucino..


It's semi buffet so we can actually order 2 main courses and hunt for buffet after that..

So each of us order different main course so that we can try all of them..

Let's the pictures do the talking..

Asian cuisine- Curry Laksa


My egg benedicts..



Croissants "Croque-Madame"..two of thw yolks super huge..


Slow-cooked Organic Eggs

And lastly,the mouth watering French Toast with Marinated Wild Berries..


Such a breathtaking view!!How i wish i can go there right now cause i'm super stressful for my coming exam..Just completed Marketing exam today and one more paper to goooooooo...Wish me luck okay.,Will update more oftennnn after the exam...

Gotta go now...byee...

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© SERENELETICIA. ALL IMAGE COPYRIGHTED BY SERENELETICIA.