Labour Day X Random Thoughts

{MEOW MEOW}




Ohai everyone...I'm back againnnn...Since it was PH today,i've decided to blog a bit and yes Uss post on the way..please wait for it ya?Spent my whole day planning schedule for my trip to Taiwan..it's easy to know where to go but how to go it's the problem and have to research public transportation and another major problem of mine was accommodation.Emailed to quite a number of hotels but receive no reply.

It's first day of May and for us,Malaysian it is a month that important for us cause GE13 will be held on 05 May 2013.Hey don't get me wrong ok? I'm not going to touch about sensitive issues here,just a reminder for voters to vote wisely..please think clearly before you vote..

So how was your day so far?i hope it's good and interesting..

Happy Labour Day everyone..

Xoxo..

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© SERENELETICIA. ALL IMAGE COPYRIGHTED BY SERENELETICIA.