Weekend xoxo

Hi y'all. Just visited Cheryl Sunday morning and she has some improvements. And of course we're still looking for further improvements of her. My mood is getting lot more better now after visiting her.Thanks god for answering our prayer..

Just gonna blog about how my last weekend was well spent.

Weekend was fruitful and great with the companion of Cadee..

Tea time at Nyoya Colors @ Mid Valley. Love nyoya kuihs especially the rose sago and the yam one.

And my all time favourite bubur cha cha!

Breakfast the other morning at Grand Imperial Hotel @ One Utama. Had scrumptious dimsum to kick start my day. yeay. Usually we will be having dim sum whenever grandma and mum go KL cause they both like it very much.




Roasted pork belly was the boom.. super crispy..

And then we went to buy ballons for Cheryl. She likes it very much especially the purple ballon in heart shape. I think she likes purple very much too.

Purple ballon with a big smiley face printed on it. Hope this can brighten up her day and motivate her to stay stronger cause all of us are waiting her to recover as fast as possible.


And then the other day with Cadee again..

U can see few mosquito bites on my face. Super bad cause they bite me during night when i was sleeping. UGH.

Headed to Vivo to have lunch with mom and Cadee. 

Cadee's beef bolognese.


My carbonara mushroom linguine.

And mom's terriyaki chicken set.

Last but not least. My ootd for that day that taken by Cadee. A 7 years old girl was pretty skillful in taking photo yea.


That's all for today and thanks for reading..

I'm working on Koh Lipe's post so stay tuned for my next entry.

Xoxo..

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© SERENELETICIA. ALL IMAGE COPYRIGHTED BY SERENELETICIA.