Koh Lipe Visuals

#TGIF guys.

Gonna write about Koh Lipe & Hatyai trip that I went last month. Yes it has been a month and feel really guilty for dragging this post for so long. So basically I joined this trip with my grandma on August too.. I love beach and wanted to go since very long time ago. Just loving to chill by the beach side,embrace by the big sun and have a favourite drink of mine. Everything is just safe and sound.  But sadly no one accompany me for beach vacation previous time but this time my companion was my special grandma. Thank you for bringing me along.

OH YA! this is the ONLY picture that i have at Koh Lipe. No one bother to take me nice pictures so ya..
Only this that taken by my grandma. One and only. hahaha..




Checked in Bundhaya Resort that just right opposite this spectacular sea view. Our wooden room has very strong lemongrass scent.





The water is crystal clear.







Sunset...

Our first dinner here.


BBQ as dinner.

My first attempt of snorkeling in Koh Lipe.  Corals and colorful fishes are way too beautiful. Truly enjoy every moments.

That's all for this post and thank you for reading. Gonna blog about Hatyai for next.

Love,
Serene.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© SERENELETICIA. ALL IMAGE COPYRIGHTED BY SERENELETICIA.