PT 2 BKK Trip : OOTD // Som Tam Nua

Happy mid-week everyone. Going to continue my entry for my previous BKK trip. But nothing much for this post except for some delight food pictures that i strongly recommended for you guys and my coordinate (ootd) for the particular day.

If you haven't read my first part yet, here's it.
http://sereneleticia.blogspot.com/2013/11/pt-1-bkk-trip-big-c-supermarket.html


Loving my nude color lipstick.

-

-

-

My favourite buy from Platinum Fashion Mall.
Off shoulder flora top X Yellow flare skort




Spent my Saturday at Chatuchak Weekend Market. But not manage to take any pictures there sue to the hot weather. I'm so sorry for this. But if you're looking for doggie's clothes,treats,foods and shampoos,you can probably make your way there. And you're planning to take BTS,alight at Mochit station. And remember to try their coconut ice-cream as well.

I never have any coconut ice-cream this year so i attach this pic that taken a year ago.

If you're able to find this, you must X100 try this cause it's super yummy. I don't know the exact location for this store cause the are was too huge. Feel so bad for being not informative enough

Left Chatuchak at 2 o'clock cause i can't bear with that weather. Decided to shop at Platinum Mall and also opposite Platinum mall. Since shop alone was quite boring, i tried to hunt for street foods to fill my tummy at the same time. Never have the courage to try street food previously cause i got food poison last time. But this time i finally dare to try it.

Tried creepe near Glow Pratunam Hotel. Taste so good and it's worth to queue for so long.

And also tried their sweet corn too. A cup for 20 bath. Quite special for me cause they added milk too and i found it tasted more better with the combination of milk.

Eat it the local way.

It's dinner timeeeeee. Finally able to try this authentic thai food that highly-raved by most of the local thai and visitors.   I think they served mostly good foods. I love their dishes especially the fried chicken and papaya salad. If you'd love spicy and sour food, this place is definitely for you. ^.^ Went thre during dinner time, so there was quite large amount of people waiting there. but no worries cause of the prompt service that provided by the waiters.

Fried chicken wings! :)





Som Tam Nua : 392/14 Soi Siam Square 5, Rama 1 RoadBangkokThailand


That's all for today. I hope that you enjoy reading my post and i'm really glad that you love it.

With love,
Serene

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© SERENELETICIA. ALL IMAGE COPYRIGHTED BY SERENELETICIA.