Hello December

Happy monday earthlings! Weather today was awesomely pleasant cause it has been raining for whole day since yesterday night. Been seeing a lot of people on fb / twitter claiming that weather today is too nice to sleep in so do i. Hehehe. Besides, i also hope that the rain will stop or else flooding seems to be troublesome for everyone in my hometown. I'm so sorry for not updating frequently but i'm also feeling thankful cause you guys stay with me even though i never update for so long. 

If you're following me on social platforms like Instagram or Twitter, you'll know that I actually went to KL last week. So this is an update for that.

Saying Hi to everyone.

Can't wait to show you guys my coordinate for that day. Always love purple so decided to dress in LILAC.
High five if you love purple too. :)

Walking shot is cool.

You must be finding this skort very familiar cause i have another one in Yellow too.



This is the close up of my ootd. Guess what? The stripe crop top costed me only 100 Baht. So pretty yet affordable isn't? The clear clutch i got it from Robinson,super pretty.

Impromptu meet-up with Chinwen at Mid Valley. Tea time at Plan B and had a great talk with her. I always love listening to them and get pretty happy for them if they are doing really good. but Sigh. This makes me even miss those times with them. Miss all my ex A-levels mates so much.

Being a kid and went to redeemed candy floss.

And Mid Valley is having something fun now until next year 1/1 and it was easy peasy. Just take a photo with those decorations in MV, upload it to Instagram and HASTAG #MidValleynow. You will able to get this within a few mins! 


This is the OOTD for my Sunday. Back to basic kind of OOTD. Matched a white crop top X high waist denim. Went for some grocery shopping at OneU only. 


Ultimate love this pictures. My mom did a great job right?


Hope you are doing good on Monday. Praying for not to rain anymore cause I'm going to Malacca with my friends. Staycation in Malacca is always be fun and exciting. Plus i'm planning to try nyoya foods in Malacca. Drolling now. slrpppp. Oh wells, I'm going to pack my stuffs now.

And i guess that's all for today.

Thanks for reading.

With love.
S..



1 comment

  1. Your mum had improve her skills in photography :D Good job :)
    When coming to Melaka?

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© SERENELETICIA. ALL IMAGE COPYRIGHTED BY SERENELETICIA.