< Boracay, Philippine Travelogue + Travel Guide >

Hello peeps! 
If you've been following my Instagram or Snapchat @sereneleticia, you should've know that I just went to Boracay island,Philippine last weekend. Hence, it's another travelogue time wuhoooooooo! I am trying to keep this space updated cause I can hardly have time to blog so often after I started working. I miss my flexible college/university time whereby I have my own sweet time to go for shopping, staying up late, and slacking around. :'( Anyways, I will try my best to keep this space active whenever I have free time so keep your eyes peeled. Let's get back to the title, it was actually my long awaited beach vacation because I've heard so much wonders about this beautiful island and I keep urging my mom to plan and go with me. and I am such a lucky girl cause I can finally make it there. 


Flew to Kalibo International Aiport by Air Asia. We managed to jumped at the promotion price of  250 ringgit per pax half a year prior to the trip. The total duration from MY to Kalibo International Airport is about 3.5+ hours. Another 2 hours ( you have few options by taking bus, shared van with others or book a private van) to Caticlan Jetty. And from there, you will need to hop on a ferry (approx 15 mins) to Boracay Island. Upon the arrival at Caticlan Jetty, you can choose to take a tuk-tuk/van/shuttle bus to your own hotel (approx 10-20 mins). The journey itself seems like it takes forever to reach this beautiful island, but no worries, everything is worth it once you able to step on the white sand beach, look at the clear blue sky and crystal clear water. 

Wait no further, are you ready for 100 shades of blues? 

The first morning when I were up for island hopping. This was taken at Bulabog Beach. 


Take off your kimono and start twirling. READY FOR A GREAT DAY!


We played for few water activities too. Like banana boat, fly fish, jet ski, parasailing and marine walk. 


I wish I can wake up to this view all day err day.





We make our first beach getaway dream comes true <3 nbsp="" p="">





Ready for snorkelling.


Fly~ fly~ up to the sky!


The highly raved Jonah fruit shake in Boracay Island. You couldn't go home without having one of these. But services there was mehhhh.


My fav goes to Tropical flavour.



Dinner time at Steakhouse, just located at White beach. 



Forever mommy girl. 



Third day we drove this buggy car up to Mt Luho.


I be the driver for the day. *pats on my shoulder*


Spectacular view from Mt Luho view deck. Glad that we are able to catch 360 degree view of whole Boracay island. 










Fly fish right after the buggy ride. 


We were off to hotel for lunch and get some rest and rush to White beach to catch sunset afterwards.

Ready for some visuals?



I was smiling happily to the camera. This shows the perfect relationship between the beach and I.










Sunset by the beach. 


Enough for all those pricey/atas kind of dinner. We decided to drop by Mang Inasal for some Philippine food. The shop is so crowded and occupied by both locals and tourists.  I strongly recommend you guys to check out this shop and try for their food.



Must their for their dessert - Halo Halo as well. Shaved ice served with milk, sago, jelly, pudding, yam paste and yam ice-cream. My god! I love this very much.


Rise and shine last day in Boracay. Have to leave to airport at 10.30 in the morning. We decided to visit white beach again that morning. 


Sometimes I have great photography skill too. :)


"Cheers to beach hair. tan skin, flip fops and sandy toes! "



I've met a new friend there. Hello Mr White, why are you looking so stiff and serious? 







Just a shoutout for seafood lovers out there. You guys can visit Talipapa Seafood Market because they have lots of different seafoods that you have never seen before. But first thing you must know how to bargain and haggle. Please make sure that you are familiar with prices of seafood that you want to buy. Or else, you are going to pay double, triple or even more for actually what it costs. After sourcing everything, you can actually go to restaurant nearby the market and cook them. 




Look how huge the lobster is. 


Goodbye Boracay and See you again soon Philippine. 
You have been truly amazing!



That's all for today and I should have start packing my things cause I'm leaving to Desaru tomorrow. Another beach gateway this month. Follow my instagram or snapchat (@sereneleticia) for more instant updates. See you guys there.

Have a great weekend again <3 div="">

With love, 
Serene


2 comments

Latest Instagrams

© SERENELETICIA. ALL IMAGE COPYRIGHTED BY SERENELETICIA.