#2 Come And Raid My Wardrobe

Hello guys. How was your weekend has been for you? Came back in SG on Sunday just to attend my last class of the year. Full day class. Duh super tiring. But I can have breaks for the following weeks. Yeay. If you don't know, I have already started my degree course on this Dec. I was in the midst of finding my way try to understand during classes. Theories, calculations and lectures were all strange to me. That's the impact of having holiday for half a year.  Brain was getting rusty tho. Trying very hard to make everything back on track soon.

But anyways, i decided to do another post of "Raid My Wardrobe" post. Have been mentioning at the post saying that will be doing another one so here it's. Finally I have time to do it on last Saturday. 

If you haven't read for the first post. Read it now at

http://sereneleticia.blogspot.sg/2013/12/1-come-and-raid-my-wardrobe.html

Another post here and i hope you guys can enjoy it. Everything is below RM 20 as well.

Check it out ok?

Fringe Maxi
RM 15

*love the cutting and also the fringe detail. Wore once*

Navy Flora Dress
RM 20

*Premium Quality. Brand new. Stretchable at waist *


Melon Polka Dots Dress
RM 10

*Wore once*

Polka Dots Dress
RM 15

*You will know how much i love polka dots right. Wore once*
Blue Stripey Dress
RM 15

*Brand new*

Pardon my laziness not intending to iron this dress.
RM 10

*Brand new*

Cross / Studs top 
RM 15
*Studs details on collar and pocket

Melon Pants 
RM 10


Need not much explanation. You can see it yourself super nice.

Letting go @ RM 20

*Nice quality*

Navy Blue Chiffon Midi Skirt
RM 12

*Double lining*


Flora Skirt

RM 10

Lace + Chiffon Dress
RM 20

*good quality. Double lining.*

Polka dots skirt
RM 10

*Gold lining is a plus point*
Polka Dots Skirt
RM 10

Rose Detailed Top
RM 15

Colourful Peacock Print Set
RM 15

*Top and pants can be wear separately.*





Feel so sorry for being so bad naming all the clothes. Can't think of any fancy names for them. 
As usual, drop me an email at serene.fang@hotmail.com if you're interested in knowing the measurements/ details/close up pictures for these clothes. Will get back to you ASAP.

Happy shopping everyone and good night as well. I'am going to River Safari tomorrow with Cat and pay Kaikai and Jiajia a visit. Will share on blog soon so please stay with me. ;)

With Love. 
S




Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© SERENELETICIA. ALL IMAGE COPYRIGHTED BY SERENELETICIA.