eZ share + WiFi

   Hello there! ( I realised that i always have an awkward starting every time. ) But anyway, I have something really great to share with y'all. 

My camera is already considered part of my life. I bring it to everywhere, especially when I'm travelling. Other than that ,when I'm having good foods, my camera always "eat" first. haha. It captures all the beautiful moments that i had in my life. 

Good moments are worth to be shared isn't? I wish i could share it instantly to Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram of course. For your info, I'm using Sony NEX-F3 and this model doesn't has WiFi setting unlike other advance cameras. The only way that I'm able to upload it social media is either insert memory card to computer but it will cumbersome for me to bring my laptop everywhere or the other way is taking pics using my phone. But as y'all know, the quality of the pic will be quite disappointing if compare to a camera.

But...

I found something really cool and make my life easier which eZ share + WiFi memory card. You will never know how a small tiny chip that has WiFi function that enable us to send pic to our gadgets such as smart phone, tablets and laptop.

You can never expect how this works effectively yet efficiently. 

All you need it's your phone, Wifi memory card and also your camera.

"So bad if my selfie couldn't share online"

But you can send everything you want to smart phones // tablets.

Let see how it works ok? I think for those who has a camera which doesn't have WiFi is interested in this thing.  Right?

First and foremost, take a pic with you cam.


Head to APP STORE and search for an app that called " eZ Share " to your phone. It's an free app by the way. The icon is in green color as you can see.

Go to " settings " and share for eZ Share under your wifi. For the first time, the password will be "88888888" . but due to privacy issue, you can change your password under the app too..

After connected, go to that app under card album. All of your pictures will be transferred to your phone. but no, all the photos haven't downloaded to your phone yet.

You actually have to select which photos you need and save it to your phone

And lastly, save it into your camera roll so that you can view in your camera roll.

Tadahhhh now you can have pictures with good quality to upload to any social platforms that you desire. ;)

With all of these, we can conquer the world. haha just kidding.

This absolutely my favourite buy of the month. And regarding the price, this memory card actually cost around RM 250-RM 300. other than that, there'r actually few brands that selling WiFi SD card too like Toshiba is one of it. So do check it out yourself.

As for my co-ordinate. Off-shoulder top from Taiwan.




End my post here and good night to y'all.

Till then..

1 comment

  1. Nice post. I learn something more challenging on different blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating to read content from other writers and practice a little something from their store. I’d prefer to use some with the content on my blog whether you don’t mind. I’ll give you a link on your web blog. I recently came to know about http://machinesuae.com/, their Tablets And Laptop are very effective.
    Tablets And Laptop Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© SERENELETICIA. ALL IMAGE COPYRIGHTED BY SERENELETICIA.